| PEREKLAD Translation Agency offers its clients a full range of international-quality services, including the following:
- we work with more than 25 languages;
- our translators and editors are capable of handling any level of difficulty in most business and engineering subjects and have years of experience in translating legal and regulatory documentation;
- we provide comprehensive consulting services in planning and handling international correspondence and telephone calls; interpretation services at conferences and negotiations;
- certification of translations (by the agency seal or by the notary public) is provided on a routine basis;
- all translations are expertly produced in MS Word and match the original in structure and/or overall look;
- to Ukrainian nationals we offer qualified advice on preparing immigration applications to the US and Canada.
The quality of our translations is assured by an efficient workflow where each and every translation is reviewed by a translation editor and a proofreader.
This ensures the proper use of terminology and style in the target language. We assign projects to translators with regard to their experience in a specific subject. In many cases the terminology is reviewed by independent experts in a particular field. In order to stay on top of things our editors continuously compile glossaries of the newest terms.
We work with the following languages:
and more ...
PEREKLAD has 10 years of experience in translating:
- Ukrainian and offshore Articles of Incorporation, Shareholder Agreements
and other primary company documents;
- Commercial contracts, proxies, shipping and customs documentation;
- Business Plans, Tender Applications and other business documents;
- Various EN, ISO, DIN, AM standards in metallurgy and other technical
areas, including quality systems.
Among our most popular subjects are:
- civil engineering, construction,
- modern industrial electronic equipment and software,
- offset and digital printing,
- automobile industry,
- consumer electronics,
- insurance and reinsurance.